Reskilling & Upskilling the Workforce
Every day in every business, without exception, there are training opportunities that when overlooked, robs the business of developing a more competent workforce.
- Analyze the core skills of your workforce
- Develop and refine your training content
- Define your systems & processes
Identifying Training Partners & Resources
The benefits for employers to seek out resources such as workforce agents, training providers and apprenticeship programs can result in gaining a more diverse and highly skilled talent pool.
- Identify resources to complement your workforce strategy
- Learn who specializes in the training you want to deliver
- Connect with organizations that offer training content
Training Virtually During COVID -19
Since COVID-19, many businesses have halted in-person training, but many more leaders have now realized that they need to adapt and turn to virtual learning programs to put employee safety first.
- Understand advantages of technology during COVID-19
- Access tools to grow your business in virtual workplace
- Deliver training and connect to your employees where they are
How to Underwrite Your Training Program
Federal and local governments are invested in putting individuals on a path to becoming productive, highly skilled workers and into middle class careers.
- Learn about funding sources and grant opportunities
- Navigate types of programs and how to apply
- Underwrite your new training strategy